Monday, May 2, 2011

RAFW, Day 1










"Friend of Mine"
RAFW 2011

Yesterday was the first day of the Rosemount Australian Fashion Week, and I was lucky enough to be able to attend the "Friend of Mine" show in the afternoon and catch up with some amazing people including the lovely Nicole from GaryPepperVintage, Sara from HarperAndHarley, Amanda from OracleFox, Annabel from MarketHQ online store, Emma from SpinDizzyFall, Zanita from Zanita blog and of course the lovely Rachel and Sue-ann from Stylestalker who are all such gorgeous and fun girls to hang out with!
The Friend of mine show was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! it had such a rock-chic vibe and I absolutely adored the styling! There were so many short leather shorts and skirts, cropped tees, leather harnesses, insanely amazing high heels, leather overalls, amazing prints and these gorgeous leather printed snake skin shorts which i have absolutely fallen IN LOVE with! I can see my bank account going broke once all this collection is in store!

Today im off to Miss Unkon and None The Richer! Can't wait!!

P.S - As my camera wasn't liking me yesturday, i have used a few of Em's photos from SpinDizzyFall and also a photo from HarperandHarpley, the rest are my own  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment