Monday, August 1, 2011

M.I.A



















I have gone completely M.I.A on my blog as of late - I'm so very sorry!
Work has been crazzzy! The new campaign has just been released, we have been shooting second summer, Isola has been going crazy with PR requests from magazines, Sunburn orders have been going mental - as I said, crazy times!
This week is insane - I was shooting Seafolly second summer yesterday, organising Isola second summer today, shooting again on Wednesday with Joveeba, and shooting more second summer on Thursday! Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely love my job!

Anyways I hope your all well and enjoying this delicious summer weather, not long until spring, YAY!

P.S - if you have tumblr, follow me and I'll follow you back! strayed-misfit.tumblr.com

<3 Olivia xx

1 comment:

  1. Rad snaps Olivia! Your job sounds a little hectic but epic none the less!

    Ash x
    http://freshoptimism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete